NC Australian "Barley"
North Country Australian Labradoodle's Health Guarantee
North Country Australian Labradoodles agrees to provide a health guarantee for North Country’s Australian Labradoodle puppies for up to the age of two years under the following conditions in regards to all hereditary diseases.
1. A North Country Australian Multigeneration Labradoodle puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at time of sale and buyer will have puppy examined by a veterinarian of their choice within 1 week of possession of Australian Labradoodle puppy at the buyer’s expense, and return a signed copy of the veterinarian's Health Certificate to North Country Labradoodles within 7-14 days of possession of the Australian Labradoodle puppy. Failure to return this health certificate will automatically void the guarantee and release breeder from all contractual obligations.
2. North Country Australian Labradoodles’ guarantee applies only to the named buyer and is non-transferable to another owner.
3. If the condition is designated severe, or life threatening by buyers veterinarian and all diagnostic data, including x-rays, are provided to North Country Australian Labradoodles. Findings will be reviewed and agreed to by a vet of North Country Australian Labradoodles’ choosing.
4. Australian Labradoodle Puppy must have been kept current on all vaccinations including rabies. If the purchaser is requesting replacement, copies of these records will be required by the breeder. The health guarantee is void if vaccinations/rabies and wormings have not been given on a regular basis or if the North Country puppy has been solely fed a commercial food of low quality to inhibit the growth and superior health of the puppy.
5. In the case of Hip Dysplasia (HD) allowing the Australian Labradoodle Puppy to become overweight voids this guarantee as well as if the primary source of diet has been commercial foods of low quality to inhibit the growth and superior health of the dog.
6. Subject to all conditions of this agreement being met, if the purchaser desires to return the dog, replacement of the puppy from the next available litter or refund of half of the purchase price, will be at North Country Australian Labradoodles’ discretion. If the purchaser desires to keep the Australian Labradoodle dog/puppy, North Country Australian Labradoodles will pay for all veterinary bills for treatment up to the full purchase price of the dog paid to your veterinarian. Proof of HD, by the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) is required before a replacement/refund will be made for hip or elbow dysplasia.